Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12174 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,548 (20,929元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)