Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,782 (C$4,389) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨7,845 (about 2 hours ago)