Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,564 (COL$6,978,591) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)