Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,959 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)