Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02729 EUR / THB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,446 (89,630 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)