Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,827 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,215 (₨107,228) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)