Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €6,093 ($7,236) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)