Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,536 in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)