Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,679 (NZ$8,330) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (40 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)