Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.556 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 (NZ$6,632) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)