Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 32% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,432 (11,630,462 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)