Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00202 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,407 (696,446 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)