Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24870 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,147 (12,652 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)