Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,740 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 3 hours ago)