Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23919 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,433 (S/. 5,990) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 5 hours ago)