Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,104 (2,954,797 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)