Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15738 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,531 (R$ 9,728) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)