Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 (₩4,731,645) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 3 hours ago)