Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,461 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)