Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 31% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,385 (6,202,604 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)