Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 103% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,473 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)