Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)