Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05311 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,225 (E£ 23,070) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)