Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22634 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,767 (﷼ 16,642) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)