Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23188 EUR / AED
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 41% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,243 (Dirham 13,987) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)