Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00224 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 92% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 (1,798,220 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)