Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02416 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,735 (71,802 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (37 minutes ago)