Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01540 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,060 (68,809 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)