Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00221 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,057 (929,566 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)