Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22927 EUR / AED
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,839 (Dirham 16,746) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)