Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 (2,059,068 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)