Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 (C$4,149) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)