Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,471 (Mex$ 39,017) in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)