Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,299 (3,684,173 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)