Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22656 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,924 (8,490 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)