Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47427 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 32% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,433 (ƒ 7,239) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £56 (about 1 hour ago)