Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22653 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,034 (8,980 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (34 minutes ago)