Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Tarragona, Spain
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01522 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €617 (40,554 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)