Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16016 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,337 (R$ 8,346) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)