Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 20% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,237 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$66,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)