Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04758 EUR / SCR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 19% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,339 (70,172 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 145,000 (about 2 hours ago)