Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,020 (C$4,755) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)