Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,873 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)