Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)