Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,852 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (33 minutes ago)