Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09693 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 (32,600 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 3 hours ago)