Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)