Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,629 (C$5,693) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)