Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,642 in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)