Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,692 (198,258 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)